Tuesday 11 February 2014

OVER $19 BILLION WON WITH CASH POT, PICK 4, 3 &2

Kingston, Jamaica, Tuesday January 28, 2014

 Last year Jamaican players won over $19 billion from playing the Cash Pot, Pick 4, Pick 3 and Pick 2 games.  Although our population is about 2.6 million, Jamaicans won nearly 8000 times more in 2013 from playing Cash Pot, Pick 4, Pick 3 & Pick 2 games. 

These games are played by many fun-loving Jamaicans as it adds a bit of entertainment to any ordinary run-of-the-mill day.  Some persons play just for the fun of it while others use these winnings to pay outstanding debts or buy some extra groceries.

“When I win I go to the grocery and get more food in the house,” said delivery man, Carey Richard.

However one decides to use the winnings earned, people often agree that the money comes in handy and sometimes comes right in time for a special occasion. This is exactly what happened to office attendant, Venice Malcolm.

“I won some money right before my birthday! I took it and bought a nice whatnot to set  the TV on.” “Up to last week I walked away winning money and I was able to buy a fan for my house. Whatever I want for the house, if is a pot or anything like that, I use the money I win and buy it,” said office attendant, Venice.

When asked what her secret to winning was she said, “I play Cash Pot, Pick 3, and Pick 4 all the while, all 4 times for the day.”

“For such a reasonable amount of $10, what players can gain is truly amazing!” remarked Sonia Davidson, Supreme Ventures’ Vice President for Group Corporate Communications. “I’ve heard people tell our cashiers how the silver lining to their day was looking forward to playing many of our games all through the day. They use the opportunity not only as a means of entertainment but as a way of making ends meet. And the figures say it all, our players won over $19 billion playing Cash Pot, Pick 2, Pick 3 and Pick 4. That is not petty cash.”

No comments:

Post a Comment